Free shipping on all orders!
• Your order will be sent out within 5 business days through Poste Italiane.
• After your order has been shipped out, the transit time depends on the destination.
Deliveries to the EU and USA typically arrive within 10 working days. Please visit Poste
Italiane Website for more information.
• Different delivery times apply to commissioned works,”pre-order” items and gift cards,
and during the holiday season.
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, there are currently be delays in most deliveries.
• All prints are safely packaged with high quality, durable materials to ensure that the prints
will withstand even the longest and bumpiest of voyages.
• All prints are shipped flat (not rolled up).
• The packaging is made almost entirely out of recycled materials, and it is 100% eco-friendly
with ZERO PLASTICS. If you prefer your artwork come in a plastic sleeve please leave me a
note staying so at checkout.
• In the unlikely event that a print arrives to you damaged, please sent me an email
at email@example.com, and we will find a solution.
Good to know
• All shipments are trackable.
• The addressee may be required to sign for the delivery.
• There might be additional import taxes applied to shipments sent outside of the European
Union. Any such charges are the buyer’s responsibility, and they are calculated using the
full monetary value of each imported item.
In order to secure your order, payment will be collected the moment that you place your order.
You may choose from the following payment options for secure checkout:
• Wire transfer IBAN IT76D 02008 41501 000420251590
• Visa, Mastercard, American Express
All payments and account details are handled in a secure manner, and in accordance to the
European Union e-commerce regulations.
Wherever applicable, VAT (sales tax) is included to the product price.
Kindly note that there might be additional customs duties and taxes applied to orders sent
outside of the European Union. These import costs are on the buyer’s responsibility, and they are
calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.
Returning an item
• Once your order has arrived, you are free to examine the items in a similar manner as if in a
shop, allowing you to confirm that they are what you ordered and wanted.
• In the unfortunate event that you are not absolutely satisfied with your order, I’ll be happy to
accept a return with a full refund of the purchase price.
• To return an item, please let me know about your decision by contacting me within 7
calendar days from the moment that you receive the goods. I will then provide you with
more information about how you can best return the items.
• Please make sure to save the original packaging in the case that you would like to send the
• Kindly note that all returning costs (shipping fees) are the buyer’s responsibility.
• Gift cards and commissions are non-refundable.
Receiving a refund
• Once the goods have been returned and inspected, I will issue a refund to the same
payment account that you have used at checkout.
• If an item is returned to me damaged, this will be reflected in the refundable amount.
• I am currently unable to accept cancellations or returns for custom-made items, gift cards
and downloadable products.
Cancelling an order
If you would like to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact me as soon as
possible. I am unable to guarantee that a free cancellation is possible, but I will do my best.
Note about handmade
Because all of my original art prints are handmade, no two prints are alike and that is the beauty of
printmaking! Each print displays a unique set of characteristics, with colors and details varying
from print to print.
I always do my best to make sure that each piece is carefully monitored for imperfections with
only the best prints been accepted to my store. The details of each artwork are described and
photographed as accurately as possible, but even so, some of the colors may look different on
your monitor than in real life.
How to care for handmade prints
Although some prints look great even without a frame, if you wish to make sure that your print
stays in the best condition for as long as possible, framing is recommended.
Avoid high humidity, and make sure that the print doesn’t come into direct contact with the glass –
this may cause condensation to build up at the point of contact, leading to yellowing.
The print should be kept at room temperature, and away from direct sunlight.
To store your print for an extended period of time, wrapping the print in acid-free paper will